Make a Difference
The Glenn Minnetonka has been providing care to our seniors since November of 2011. Our commitment to providing quality care and service has not wavered since the development of our initial mission statement. Our objective is to provide quality of life to our seniors each and every day. As we continue to change and grow, we ask that you consider a gift to The Glenn Minnetonka, a gift that will not only benefit this generation of seniors, but several generations to come.
To learn more about ways you could make a difference by giving please contact us, we look forward to speaking with you!
- Tribute Gifts: A tribute gift is a gift in honor or celebration of a special occasion or a special person, or to memorialize a friend or loved one.
- Planned Gifts: These gifts come to The Glenn Buffalo through donor’s wills, gift annuities, life insurance policies, stocks and gifts through other sources. Please consider a gift as part of your estate planning.
- Matching Gifts: Perhaps your employer has a program that will match employee donations of cash or securities to worthy organizations.
- Time and Talent: We have many opportunities for volunteers in both the memory care and assisted living buildings – we welcome your special gifts and your time.
- Commemorative Gifts: A gift in honor or celebration of a special occasion or a special person, or to memorialize a friend or loved one.
Please call Jenn Zinnel, our Campus Administrator, at 952-345-4403 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn about more ways you could make a difference by giving.