Make a Difference
- Tribute Gifts: A tribute gift is a gift in honor or celebration of a special occasion or a special person, or to memorialize a friend or loved one.
- Planned Gifts: These gifts come to The Glenn Buffalo through donor’s wills, gift annuities, life insurance policies, stocks and gifts through other sources. Please consider a gift as part of your estate planning.
- Matching Gifts: Perhaps your employer has a program that will match employee donations of cash or securities to worthy organizations.
- Time and Talent: We have many opportunities for volunteers in both the memory care and assisted living buildings – we welcome your special gifts and your time.
- Commemorative Gifts: A gift in honor or celebration of a special occasion or a special person, or to memorialize a friend or loved one.
Please call Jen Rutledge, our Campus Administrator, at 763-682-5489 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn about more ways you could make a difference by giving.